This would normally be my day for Five Things that Rocked this Week. Keeping in the spirit of A to Z, instead I present my list of things I loved this week.
- Discovering the Dog Shaming website from a colleague. Seriously, this made my week a little brighter.
- Buzzfeed usually gives me something to delight in: this week it is 20 Literary Facts to Impress Your Friends. (Add to number 6 that he also believed in spontaneous composition. See Bleak House.)
- Calves’ Feet and Cake: Adventures in 100 Year Old Recipes. Try it in case you might like it (the post, not necessarily the calves’ foot jelly).
- For writers, check out this post about submitting. It makes some interesting points.
- Finally, my husband is being inducted into Phi Theta Kappa today for his excellent work in academia since leaving his job a year ago. I’m terribly proud of him. Well done, Kitten.