- Rebecca Meacham’s post “Relationship Rescue! Courting Your Long-Lost Writing” talks about post-mortem Victorian photography and snuggies. How can this not make my list?
- Parents shouldn’t pick and choose rules because it ticks me off. Read more.
- I love television, but I don’t care about some shows I should. Check out my latest on the Baraza.
- Speaking of television, I’m totally hooked on Top of the Lake on the Sundance Channel. It’s some of the best work I’ve seen from Jane Campion. Putting aside Elizabeth Moss’s sometimes fading accent, it’s a really complex, engaging mini series.
- Game of Thrones Easter Eggs. That phrase, even without this tutorial, rocks. And on the topic of GoT, this Bestiary post is slick and the perfect prep for the Sunday night premier.