- The Friendship Issue of Sprout.
- Going to see A Good Day to Die Hard with my mom. Good or bad, I love a Die Hard flick. Review coming soon to Cinefilles. In the meantime, read this reminder of why the first Die Hard is a classic.
- My daughter’s first boyfriend standing up for her to a mean little boy, who also happens to be the boyfriend’s best friend.
- Kate Flaherty’s Ploughshares post, “Be Mindful While Fishing for Dummies” about the joys of discovering neighboring books in your local bookstore. It ties together writing and fishing in an especially awesome way.
- The first of the Wild Women series here on Generation Cake which interview vegan slick chick Bianca Phillips. Remember to jump on board her Keep on Crunkin’ program next week.