Today is officially
(Don’t ask me what the little horned guy on the rainbow is supposed to be. I’m not that clued in to nature.)
So how can you celebrate?
If you’re a vegetarian or vegan:
- hug yourself and you veggie friends.
- give a shout out to your favorite veg blog.
- cook yourself a great veg meal.
- visit a veg restaurant (if you are lucky enough to be near one) to support plant-based eating.
If you aren’t a vegetarian or a vegan:
- hug a vegan or vegetarian friend.
- follow, Like, retweet, or comment on a Vegan or Vegetarian blog or tweet (like Generation Cake!)
- do yourself a favor and go without meat for the day.
- try a meatless recipe to discover how great plant-based cooking can be.
For anyone, regardless of eating lifestyle, be glad that we have so many wonderful foods to enjoy.