I will admit that too much of my day is spent screwing around on Facebook. It’s not something I’m proud of, but it is the truth. One of the benefits is that there are a number of pages I LIKE that make each day a little brighter. Do yourself a favor and LIKE:
- George Takei–TheStar Trekguy. His daily posts crack me up and frequently find themselves shared.
- Our Pack, Inc.–A page for Pit Bull loves like myself frequently features adorable pictures of pitties snuggling and sleeping.
- Zoo Borns–Pictures of baby zoo animals. What is not to love about that?
- The Onion–As long as you know it’s not for real, it’s great for a socially relevant laugh.
- Natural Family Living–Geared toward moms, this is a great page with updates on raising green, healthy kids.
- Savvy Vegetarian–Constantly posting great looking recipes that can help answer the question of what’s for dinner.
- Moms Who Need Wine–Mothering humor for those of us who fail at perfection.
Happy Tuesday! See you Thursday for Practical Crafts.