. . . literally! This week I am on a boat to Belize, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t things to read, here and elsewhere.
- Stop by the new Recipe section to see what’s been cooking in the Generation Cake kitchen.
- Check out my new links page for places I like to visit.
- Page through my Reading List to see what books I love.
- Trot on over to my writing blog, Amber Kelly-Anderson, and find inspiration for memory work, writing, and journal writing with Matters of Life and Death: Part One and Two.
- Stop by The Baraza to see what’s going on. Search for Ginger Pop and you’ll find my regular column on pop culture, including this post on fictional characters I would not befriend.
- Sound off in the comments about what you, Cakesters, would like to see on Generation Cake this summer.